Caring For Your Cut Flowers
1) Find yourself a clean vase .
( Not a dirty one , must be clean )
Clean your vases with hot water Not boiling and with a drop of bleach .
You can use steradent which you leave soaking over night .
2) Fill your vase with tepid water and with the flower food . (Read your instructions ).
3) You should always remove any packaging so it will not touch the water .
4) Remove any lower foliage / leaves so they do not sit in the water .
5) Cut off the bottom of your stems at an angle and it only needs to be a bit you cut off .
6) Place your flowers into your flower vase .
7) You should always check your flowers and water every other day .
Because you have your flower food in your water you just need to top up cold water only .
8) Once your water changes its colour , and before it starts to smell . You need to change the water with fresh clean cold water again . You will not need any more flower food .
9) Always re trim your flowers before putting them back into your flower vase .
10) Anything that is dead needs to be removed .
Find out more about :